Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Three Little Birds

I have gone too long without a little Bob. So it is time to break out the Bob again. And this is the Bob song of the moment. It's called, "Three Little Birds," although it's also commonly referred to as, "Don't Worry." This is for a special person to me; you know who you are.

Don't worry about a thing
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright
Singin', "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright."

Rise up this morning,
Smiled with the rising sun
Three little birds pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you-u-u."
Singin'...

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be al-right."


Click here to listen to the song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything. That is such a perfect song and i don't really know what my comment should be about but i thought that i would make one anyway. Whitney