Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Don't Mess with the Super Soccer Mom!

That's right. See me at the church or around campus, and you will see Josh "Mother" Tucker. But underneath the outward appearances, a superhero is waiting... watching...

Think you know who it is? Maybe you do... but if you're looking for El Burrito Supremo, master of all burritos, well... he's not here.

What could it be? A new superhero has arisen? Indeed. But who could it possibly be? And what powers could he have?

Indeed, you may have seen me... but have you really seen me? For, the Mother Tucker, you may know... but put me in a white minivan full of kids, and I assume my secret identity. You guessed it... I am... the Super Soccer Mom!

Be warned: None can compete with my minivan driving skillz (with a "z"!)! Watch me as I turn the wheel in superhuman ways! Be in awe as I use my blinker in parking lots! Be astounded by my ability to wipe the back windshield with the hatch still open! For I am the Super Soccer Mom!

S ...is for Super Soccer Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone traveling by the way of North I-5 on Friday at around noon....beware....CRAZY Super Soccer Mom will be on the road and dangerous! Always looking out for everyone, traffic reporter, Whitney

Anonymous said...

I want "Burrito Supremo, master of all burritos" back!
I'm not so sure these 3 weekends of camp was such a good idea.
a.j.